The-Quiz-Fest-Formerly-Known-As-The-Woodstock-Of-Quizzing is back!
We are happy to announce that QFIesta 2016 will happen on the 13th and 14th of August. We will have six quizzes set by 18 QMs from QFI.
All the quizzes will be hosted at the Ada Lovelace Auditorium, IT Department, College of Engineering, Guindy. The quizzes are brought to you in collaboration with Quizzers Anonymous, the Quiz Club of CEG.
Registration fees of Rs.100/team/quiz. Free for school and college teams.
13th August (Saturday)
1. The Insignificant Others Open Quiz – General Quiz by Vijay Sarathy, Sreeram Acehbdfg and Sankhya Krishnan. Starts at 9.30am
2. Books Quiz (Written) by Keshav Athreya, Suresh Ramasubramanian and Ajay Parasuraman. Starts at 2.00pm
3. General Quiz by Dinesh Krithivasan, Ashwin Kumar and Manu Sudhakar. Starts at 3.30pm
14th August (Sunday)
4. Entertainment and Pop Culture Quiz (Written) by Mario Fernando and Abid Abdulla. Starts at 9.30am
5. Sports Quiz by Ramesh Natarajan, Rohit Suresh, Niranjan Murali and Varun Parthasarathy. Prelims start at 11.30am. Finals will start at 1.30pm
6. The QFI Open Quiz by Samanth Subramanian, Jayakanthan Ranganathan and Swaminathan Ganesh. Starts at 3.30pm
The Landmark Stores Open Quiz by Dr. Navin Jayakumar will happen on the 15th of August as usual. With seven open quizzes, we expect this to be a fun filled and rewarding weekend for quizzers.
Wherever you are, block your calendars right now!
If you live outside Chennai, do book your tickets straightaway.
All quizzes will be for teams of three.
Lots of prizes to be won! (cash and otherwise)
Note: No prior registration is required for any of the quizzes. You can register at the venue before the start of each quiz to take part. Watching the quizzes as audience is free of cost, as ever.
pls do update the page with the venue, entry fee, etc
Where do we need to register
Spot registrations only. You can just register at the venue before quiz starts.
2 persons per team right
Teams of 3 for all quizzes.
You can participate as a team of two or alone. You can also find teams who need a third at the venue and join them if you want.
We have build a Quiz app (http://www.WinItInMinute.com) which allow user to simply participate in weekly contest and win real prizes (I know its very hard to convince people that this is all that is to it). We know its a short notice but we were wondering if there is anyway we can present our app to this audience. If its not possible for this event are there other options? eagerly looking forward to hear from you.
Comments are closed.