As answered by Fing,
Legend has it that they sold their soul to the devil in exchange for becoming great musicians / rich & famous
All of them also composed one piece which came out as a result of this deal…
Tartini’s devil’s trill sonata
Robert Johnson’s Crossroad blues ( or something like that)
Paganini – Witches dance”
“I’m gonna go build my own theme park! With blackjack and hookers! In fact, forget the park!” Connect.
Futurama movie titles:
– The Beast With A Billion Backs (modified from ‘the beast with two backs’ in Othello)
– Bender’s Game
– Into The Wild Green Yonder
– Bender’s Big Score
The fifth season of Futurama comes out as four direct to DVD movies (with each movie divided into episodes, 4 or 5 each). Titles of the movies are parodies on the images.. “Bender’s Big Score”, “The Beast with a Billion Backs” (spoof on the phrase “beast with two backs”, from Othello), “Bender’s Game” and “Into the Wild Green Yonder”.
Futurama title parodies
The Beast with a Billion Backs – The beast with two backs(line from Othello)
Bender’s Game – Ender’s Game
The Wild Green Yonder – The Wild Blue Yonder
Bender’s Big Score – Shaft’s Big Score
The inspiration for the straight to DVD titles of Futurama
– Beast with a Billion Backs from ‘Beast with two backs’ a quote from Othello
– Benders Game from Enders Game
– Into the Wild green yonder from the Wild Blue Yonder
– Bender big Score from Shaft’s big Score
Comments are closed.